Report NEP-PBE-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kanbur Ravi & Paukkeri Tuuli & Pirttila Jukka & Tuomala Matti, 2016. "Optimal Taxation and Public Provision for Poverty Reduction," Working Papers 1611, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Monge-Naranjo, Alexander, 2016. "Openness and the Optimal Taxation of Foreign Know-How," Working Papers 2016-20, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Kotakorpi Kaisa & Laamanen Jani-Petri, 2016. "Prefilled Income Tax Returns and Tax Compliance: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 1604, University of Tampere, School of Management, Economics.
- Emmanuel Saez, 2016. "Taxing the Rich More: Preliminary Evidence from the 2013 Tax Increase," NBER Working Papers 22798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Daniel L. & Lind, Jo Thori, 2016. "The Political Economy of Beliefs: Why Fiscal and Social Conservatives/Liberals (Sometimes) Come Hand-in-Hand," IAST Working Papers 16-62, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Bardey, David & Mejía, Daniel, 2016. "Informality and Optimal Public Policy," TSE Working Papers 16-720, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Marcelo Arbex & Sidney Caetano, 2016. "Welfare Implications of AEoI," Working Papers 1608, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- George-Marios Angeletos & Fabrice Collard & Harris Dellas, 2016. "Public Debt as Private Liquidity: Optimal Policy," NBER Working Papers 22794, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kari, Seppo & Ropponen, Olli, 2016. "A Note on the Effects of Income-Splitting under Dual Income Tax," Working Papers 81, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Andrea Bonfatti & Lorenzo Forni, 2016. "Do fiscal rules reduce the political cycle? Evidence from Italian municipalities," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0208, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Hayley Reynolds & Thomas Neubig, 2016. "Distinguishing between “normal” and “excess” returns for tax policy," OECD Taxation Working Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Marjit, Sugata & Sarkar, Sandip, 2016. "Distributional Neutral Welfare Ranking-Extending Pareto Principle," MPRA Paper 74928, University Library of Munich, Germany.