Report NEP-PBE-2016-05-14This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanz Córdoba, Patrícia & Theilen, Bernd, 1965-, 2016. "Partial tax harmonization through infrastructure coordination," Working Papers 2072/261535, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Hammed Amusa and Ramos Mabugu, 2016. "The Contribution of Fiscal Decentralization to Regional Inequality: Empirical Results for South African Municipalities," Working Papers 597, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Lance Taylor & Ã–zlem Ã–mer & Armon Rezai, "undated". "Wealth Concentration, Income Distribution, and Alternatives for the USA," Working Papers Series 17, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2015. "Effective Marginal Tax Rates for Low- and Moderate-Income Workers in 2016," Reports 50923, Congressional Budget Office.
- Luzius Cavelti & Christian Jaag & Tobias Rohner, 2016. "Why Corporate Taxation Means Source Taxation - A Response to the OECD’s Actions against Base Erosion and Profit Shifting," Working Papers 0054, Swiss Economics.
- Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Einiö, Elias & Martin, Ralf & Nguyen, Kieu-Trang & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "Do tax incentives for research increase firm innovation? An RD Design for RD," Working Papers 73, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- MORIKAWA Masayuki, 2016. "How Uncertain Are Economic Policies? Evidence from a survey on Japanese firms," Policy Discussion Papers 16008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Philippe Wingender & Sara LaLumia, 2016. "Income Effects in Labor Supply: Evidence from Child-Related Tax Benefits," Working Papers 16-24, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Hirofumi Kurokawa & Tomoharu Mori & Fumio Ohtake, 2016. "A Choice Experiment on Taxes: Are Income and Consumption Taxes Equivalent?," ISER Discussion Paper 0966, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Egger, Peter & Nigai, Sergey & Strecker, Nora, 2016. "The Taxing Deed of Globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 11259, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2016. "Updated Budget Projections: 2016 to 2026," Reports 51384, Congressional Budget Office.
- Dumortier, Jerome & Zhang, Fengxiu & Marron, John, 2016. "State and federal fuel taxes: The road ahead for U.S. infrastructure funding," IU SPEA AgEcon Papers 233758, Indiana University, IU School of Public and Environmental Affairs.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2016. "An Analysis of the President’s 2017 Budget," Reports 51383, Congressional Budget Office.
- Lucia Granelli, 2016. "Family Tax Policy in a Model with Endogenous Fertility à la Barro-Becker," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2016010, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Gabriel Chodorow-Reich & Loukas Karabarbounis, 2016. "The Limited Macroeconomic Effects of Unemployment Benefit Extensions," NBER Working Papers 22163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2015. "Social Security Policy Options, 2015," Reports 51011, Congressional Budget Office.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2016. "Approaches to Making Federal Highway Spending More Productive," Reports 50150, Congressional Budget Office.