Report NEP-PBE-2016-03-29This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Radu Vranceanu & Angela Sutan & Delphine Dubart, 2016. "Discontent with taxes and the timing of taxation : experimental evidence," Working Papers hal-01282724, HAL.
- Enid Slack & Richard M. Bird, 2015. "How to Reform the Property Tax: Lessons from around the World," IMFG Papers 21, University of Toronto, Institute on Municipal Finance and Governance.
- Benjamin B. Lockwood & Matthew C. Weinzierl, 2016. "Positive and Normative Judgments Implicit in U.S. Tax Policy, and the Costs of Unequal Growth and Recessions," NBER Working Papers 21927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dudar, Olena & Voget, Johannes, 2016. "Corporate taxation and location of intangible assets: Patents vs. trademarks," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-015, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Rathke, Alex A. T., 2015. "Transfer pricing manipulation, tax penalty cost and the impact of foreign profit taxation," EconStor Conference Papers 129075, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- John Creedy, 2016. "The Optimal Threshold for GST on Imported Goods," Treasury Working Paper Series 16/01, New Zealand Treasury.
- Ahlborn, Markus & Schweickert, Rainer, 2016. "Public debt and economic growth: Economic systems matter," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 281, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Nicolas Hérault & Stephen P. Jenkins & Roger Wilkins, 2016. "What Has Been Happening to UK Income Inequality Since the Mid-1990s? Answers from Reconciled and Combined Household Survey and Tax Return Data," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2016n05, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Christine Ho & Nicola Pavoni, 2016. "Efficient Child Care Subsidies," Working Papers 572, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Chugh, Sanjay K. & Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Merkl, Christian, 2016. "Optimal fiscal policy with labor selection," Kiel Working Papers 2030, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alexander Gelber & Timothy Moore & Alexander Strand, 2016. "The Effect of Disability Insurance Payments on Beneficiaries’ Earnings," NBER Working Papers 21851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bof:bofrdp:urn:nbn:fi:bof-201512171488 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoshitomo Ogawa & Yoshiyasu Ono, 2016. "The Welfare Effects of Attracting Foreign Direct Investment in the Presence of Unemployment," ISER Discussion Paper 0959, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Maria Jennifer Grisorio & Francesco Prota, 2016. "Public expenditure in time of crisis: are Italian policymakers choosing the right mix?," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1602, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Tetsuo Ono & Yuki Uchida, 2014. "Pensions, Education, and Growth: A Positive Analysis," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 14-37-Rev.2, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics, revised Mar 2016.
- Frimmel, W. & Horvath, T. & Schnalzenberger, M. & Winter-Ebmer, R., 2015. "Seniority wages and the role of firms in retirement," ROA Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Lykke E. Andersen & Luis Carlos Jemio, 2016. "Decentralization and poverty reduction in Bolivia: Challenges and opportunities," Development Research Working Paper Series 01/2016, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.