Report NEP-PBE-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yutao Han & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2013. "On the desirability of tax coordination when countries compete in taxes and infrastructures," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Portugal; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Edoardo di Porto & Vincent Merlin & Sonia Paty, 2013. "Cooperation among local governments to deliver public services : a “structural” bivariate response model with fixed effects and endogenous covariate," Working Papers 1304, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Matthias Weber & Arthur Schram, 2013. "The Non-Equivalence of Labor Market Taxes: A Real-Effort Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-030/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ronny Freier & Benny Geys & Joshua Holm, 2013. "Religious Heterogeneity and Fiscal Policy: Evidence from German Reunification," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1266, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Oscar Parkyn & Tugrul Vehbi, 2013. "The Effects of Fiscal Policy in New Zealand: Evidence from a VAR Model with Debt Constraints," CAMA Working Papers 2013-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- A. B. Atkinson & J. E. Søgaard, 2013. "The long-run history of income inequality in Denmark: Top incomes from 1870 to 2010," EPRU Working Paper Series 2013-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:150 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Danny Cassimon & Marin Ferry & Marc Raffinot & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2013. "Dynamic fiscal impact of the debt relief initiatives on african heavily indebted poor countries (HIPCs)," Working Papers DT/2013/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Omar Chisari & Antonio Estache & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2013. "Efficiency and Equity Effects of Taxing the Financial Sector: Lessons from a CGE Model for Belgium," Working Papers ECARES ecares 2013-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Republic of Latvia; 2012 Article IV Consultation and Second Post-Program Monitoring Discussions," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/28, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "India; 2013 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Avram, Silvia & Figari, Francesco & Leventi, Chrysa & Levy, Horacio & Navicke, Jekaterina & Matsaganis, Manos & Militaru, Eva & Paulus, Alari & Rastrigina, Olga & Sutherland, Holly, 2013. "The distributional effects of fiscal consolidation in nine EU countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.