Report NEP-PBE-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yutao Han & Patrice Pieretti & Benteng Zou, 2013. "On the desirability of tax coordination when countries compete in taxes and infrastructures," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Portugal; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Edoardo di Porto & Vincent Merlin & Sonia Paty, 2013. "Cooperation among local governments to deliver public services : a “structural” bivariate response model with fixed effects and endogenous covariate," Working Papers 1304, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Matthias Weber & Arthur Schram, 2013. "The Non-Equivalence of Labor Market Taxes: A Real-Effort Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-030/I, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ronny Freier & Benny Geys & Joshua Holm, 2013. "Religious Heterogeneity and Fiscal Policy: Evidence from German Reunification," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1266, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Oscar Parkyn & Tugrul Vehbi, 2013. "The Effects of Fiscal Policy in New Zealand: Evidence from a VAR Model with Debt Constraints," CAMA Working Papers 2013-04, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- A. B. Atkinson & J. E. Søgaard, 2013. "The long-run history of income inequality in Denmark: Top incomes from 1870 to 2010," EPRU Working Paper Series 2013-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:got:cegedp:150 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Danny Cassimon & Marin Ferry & Marc Raffinot & Bjorn Van Campenhout, 2013. "Dynamic fiscal impact of the debt relief initiatives on african heavily indebted poor countries (HIPCs)," Working Papers DT/2013/01, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Omar Chisari & Antonio Estache & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2013. "Efficiency and Equity Effects of Taxing the Financial Sector: Lessons from a CGE Model for Belgium," Working Papers ECARES ecares 2013-01, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Republic of Latvia; 2012 Article IV Consultation and Second Post-Program Monitoring Discussions," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/28, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "India; 2013 Article IV Consultation," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Avram, Silvia & Figari, Francesco & Leventi, Chrysa & Levy, Horacio & Navicke, Jekaterina & Matsaganis, Manos & Militaru, Eva & Paulus, Alari & Rastrigina, Olga & Sutherland, Holly, 2013. "The distributional effects of fiscal consolidation in nine EU countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.