Report NEP-PBE-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Fochmann & Joachim Weimann, 2011. "The Effects of Tax Salience and Tax Experience on Individual Work Efforts in a Framed Field Experiment," FEMM Working Papers 110020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Paul Eckerstorfer, 2011. "Relative Consumption Concerns and the Optimal Tax Mix," Economics working papers 2011-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Rupayan Pal & Ajay Sharma, 2011. "Competition for foreign capital: Endogenous objective, public investment and tax," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2011-021, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Luc Eyraud & Lusine Lusinyan, 2011. "Decentralizing Spending More Than Revenue; Does it Hurt Fiscal Performance?," IMF Working Papers 11/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Alvar Kangur & Abdoul A Wane & Chris Papageorgiou, 2011. "Efficiency-Adjusted Public Capital and Growth," IMF Working Papers 11/217, International Monetary Fund.
- Guglielmo Barone, 2011. "On the optimal size of local jurisdictions: new evidence from Italian provinces," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 823, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Ilaria Petrarca & Fabio Padovano, 2011. "From Taxes to Politics, from Politics to Taxes: Evidence of Yardstick Competition in the Italian Municipalities," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2011-01-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Dufhues, Thomas & Theesfeld, Insa & Buchenrieder, Gertrud & Munkung, Nuchanata, 2011. "The Political Economy of Decentralization in Thailand - Does Decentralization Allow for Peasant Participation?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114428, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Klette, Tor Jakob & Møen, Jarle, 2011. "R&D investment responses to R&D subsidies: A theoretical analysis and a microeconometric study," Discussion Papers 2011/15, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.