Report NEP-PBE-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Teemu Lyytikäinen, 2011. "Tax Competition Among Local Governments: Evidence from a Property Tax Reform in Finland," SERC Discussion Papers 0082, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Denis Nitikin & Chunli Shen & Qian Wang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Land Taxation in China: Assessment of Prospects for Politically and Economically Sustainable Reform," CEMA Working Papers 431, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Jean-Paul Faguet, 2011. "Decentralization And Governance," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 027, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Stefan Bach & Martin Beznoska & Viktor Steiner, 2011. "A Wealth Tax on the Rich to Bring down Public Debt?: Revenue and Distributional Effects of a Capital Levy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1137, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- DREZGIC, Sasa & KLIMOVSKY, Daniel & PINTERIC, Uros, 2011. "Fiscal rules and fiscal sustainability at sub-national government level: experiences of Slovakia, Slovenia and Croatia," Apas Papers 306, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Egger, Peter & von Ehrlich, Maximilian, 2011. "Absorptive Capacity and the Growth Effects of Regional Transfers: A Regression Discontinuity Design with Heterogeneous Treatment Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 8474, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.