Report NEP-PBE-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Södersten, Jan & Lindhe, Tobias, 2011. "The Norwegian Shareholder Tax Reconsidered," Working Paper Series 2011:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Sharma, Chanchal Kumar, 2011. "Multilevel Fiscal Governance in a Balanced Policy Environment," MPRA Paper 30282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haesner, Christian & Schanz, Deborah, 2011. "Taxes and the valuation of dividends: a study of dividend announcements in Germany," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 117, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Don Fullerton & Daniel Karney & Kathy Baylis, 2011. "Negative Leakage," NBER Working Papers 17001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Siqi Zheng & Matthew E. Kahn, 2011. "Does Government Investment in Local Public Goods Spur Gentrification? Evidence from Beijing," NBER Working Papers 17002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaszab, Lorant, 2011. "Fiscal Policy Multipliers in a New Keynesian Model under Positive and Zero Nominal Interest Rate," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.