Report NEP-PBE-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2011023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daria Burnes & David Neumark & Michelle J. White, 2011. "Fiscal Zoning and Sales Taxes: Do Higher Sales Taxes Lead to More Retailing and Less Manufacturing?," NBER Working Papers 16932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Caballé & Judith Panadés, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Technology Shocks, and the Cyclicality of Government Revenues," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 870.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Antonio Acconcia & Giancarlo Corsetti & Saverio Simonelli, 2011. "Mafia and Public Spending: Evidence on the Fiscal Multiplier from a Quasi-experiment," CSEF Working Papers 281, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 04 Feb 2013.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4515325 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dai, Meixing & Sidiropoulos, Moïse, 2011. "Fiscal disciplining effect of central bank opacity: Stackelberg versus Nash equilibrium," MPRA Paper 29843, University Library of Munich, Germany.