Report NEP-PBE-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Hughes Hallett & Drew Scott, 2010. "Scotland: A New Fiscal Settlement," CDMA Working Paper Series 201009, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Pablo Guillen & Danielle Merrett, 2010. "Efficient inter-group competition and the provision of public goods," ThE Papers 10/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Aidt, T. & Dutta, J., 2010. "Fiscal Federalism and Electoral Accountability," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1021, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010. "Devouring the Leviathan: fiscal policy and public expenditure in Colombia," MPRA Paper 21981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andras Simonovits, 2010. "Tax Morality and Progressive Wage Tax," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1005, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Item repec:eui:euiwps:eco2010/14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tan, Jonathan H.W. & Breitmoser, Yves & Bolle, Friedel, 2010. "Voluntary Contributions by Consent or Dissent," MPRA Paper 22001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guererk, Oezguer & Rockenbach, Bettina & Wolff, Irenaeus, 2010. "The effects of punishment in dynamic public-good games," MPRA Paper 22097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cunha-e-Sa, Maria Antonieta & Madureira, Livia & Nunes, Luis Catela & Otrachshenko, Vladimir, 2010. "Protesting or Justifying? A Latent Class Model for Contingent Valuation with Attitudinal Data," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp547, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Furceri, Davide & Karras, Georgios, 2010. "Average tax rate cyclicality in OECD countries: A test of three fiscal policy theories," MPRA Paper 22208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiberg, Magnus, 2010. "Corporate Tax Systems and the Location of Industry," Research Papers in Economics 2010:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Svetlana Andrianova & Panicos Demetriades & Anja Shortland, 2010. "Is Government Ownership of Banks Really Harmful to Growth?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 987, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.