Report NEP-PBE-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Klemm, 2009. "Causes, Benefits, and Risks of Business Tax Incentives," IMF Working Papers 09/21, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:12214 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robles, Miguel, 2009. "Aggregate effects of imperfect tax enforcement:," IFPRI discussion papers 845, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Reiner Eichenberger & David Stadelmann, 2009. "Consequences of Debt Capitalization: Property Ownership and Debt/Tax Choice," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-08, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2009/3/doc2009-1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2009. "Profit Taxation and Finance Constraints," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-05, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Benno Torgler & Simon Zemp, 2009. "Central City Exploitation by Urban Sprawl? Evidence from Swiss Local Communities," CREMA Working Paper Series 2009-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Lopez, Ramon E. & Galinato, Gregmar I. & Islam, Asif M., 2009. "Pollution and the State: The Role of the Structure of Government," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48055, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.