Report NEP-PBE-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henrik Orzen, 2008. "Fundraising through Competition: Evidence from the Lab," Discussion Papers 2008-11, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Ye, Maoliang & Nikolov, Plamen & Casaburi, Lorenzo & Asher, Sam, 2008. "Do threshold patterns matter in public good provision?," MPRA Paper 12029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11960 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael A. Spencer & Stephen K. Swallow & Jason F. Shogren & John A. List, 2008. "Rebate Rules in Threshold Public Good Provision," NBER Working Papers 14559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Myles, Albert E. & Allen, Albert J. & Shaik, Saleem, 2008. "The Economic impact of Repealing Mississippi's Grocery Tax," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6762, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vincent Delbecque, 2008. "Tax Competition and Foreign Direct Investment: assessing the role of market potential and trade costs in a "Footloose Capital" framework," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-18, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Germà Bel & Melania Mur, 2008. "Intermunicipal cooperation and privatization of solid waste services among small municipalities in Spain," IREA Working Papers 200816, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Dec 2008.
- David Stadelmann & Reiner Eichenberger, 2008. "Debt Capitalization: A New Perspective on Ricardian Equivalence," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-30, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Markus Kitzmueller, 2008. "Economics and Corporate Social Responsibility," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/37, European University Institute.
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Burns, Michael, 2008. "Return on Investments for Community Infrastructure Projects? A Foundation for Rural Development Strategy," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6738, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.