Report NEP-PBE-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Persson, Lars & Sjögren, Tomas, 2008. "Mixed Taxation, Public Goods and Transboundary Externalities: A Model with Large Jurisdictions," Umeå Economic Studies 747, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 03 Nov 2008.
- Robin Boadway & Jean-Francois Trembley, 2008. "Pigouvian Taxation in a Ramsey World," Working Papers 1167, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Lars P. Feld & Benno Torgler & Bin Ding, 2008. "Coming Closer? Tax Morale, Deterrence and Social Learning after German Unification," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 232, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology, revised 16 Jun 2008.
- Curtis Carlson & Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2008. "Energy Tax Incentives and the Alternative Minimum Tax," NBER Working Papers 14110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Boadway & Motohiro Sato, 2008. "Optimal Tax Design and Enforcement with an Informal Sector," Working Papers 1168, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier THOMAS (LEREPS-GRES), 2008. "Non interference in the creation of French metropolitan areas: an indirect way to implicitly merge cities? (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-12, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Dischinger, Matthias & Riedel, Nadine, 2008. "Corporate Taxes, Profit Shifting and the Location of Intangibles within Multinational Firms," Discussion Papers in Economics 4450, University of Munich, Department of Economics.