Report NEP-PBE-2008-05-24This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paulus, Alari & Peichl, Andreas, 2008. "Effects of flat tax reforms in Western Europe on equity and efficiency," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-06, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2008. "Positional Concerns with Multiple Reference Points: Optimal Income Taxation and Public Goods in an OLG Model," Umeå Economic Studies 740, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/5/doc2008-2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-benefit Reforms on Income Distribution: A Decomposition Approach," Working Papers 200728, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Calvo, Kerman & Platt, Lucinda & Sunkin, Maurice, 2007. "Does judicial review influence the quality of Local Authority Services?," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-34, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Figari, Francesco & Immervoll, Herwig & Levy, Horacio & Sutherland, Holly, 2007. "Inequalities within couples: market incomes and the role of taxes and benefits in Europe," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-28, Institute for Social and Economic Research.