Report NEP-PBE-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Oliver Budzinski issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Brosio & Ehtisham Ahmad, 2008. "Political Economy of Multi-Level Tax Assignments in Latin American Countries; Earmarked Revenue Versus Tax Autonomy," IMF Working Papers 08/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Rizzo, Leonzio, 2007. "Interaction between vertical and horizontal tax competition: evidence and some theory," MPRA Paper 8632, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Koffie Ben Nassar, 2008. "Corporate Income Tax Competition in the Caribbean," IMF Working Papers 08/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:8 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kai A. Konrad & Dan Kovenock, 2008. "Competition for FDI with vintage investment and agglomeration advantages," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1210, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Revelli Federico, 2008. "Spend more, get more? An inquiry into English local government performance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200804, University of Turin.
- Li, Lixing, 2008. "The Incentive Role of Creating "Cities" in China," MPRA Paper 8594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Giorgio Brosio & Vito Tanzi, 2008. "Local Service Provision in Selected OECD Countries; Do Decentralized Operations Work Better?," IMF Working Papers 08/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Roy W. Bahl & Richard M. Bird, 2008. "Tax Policy in Developing Countries: Looking Back and Forward," Working Papers Series 13, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, revised May 2008.
- Sandor Richter, 2008. "Seeking New Ways of Financing the EU Budget: on the Proposal of a European Tax on Foreign Exchange Transactions," wiiw Research Reports 345, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/5/doc2008-4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dzhumashev, Ratbek, 2008. "Corruption and regulatory burden," MPRA Paper 2081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Dalsgaard, 2008. "Japanâ€™s Corporate Income Taxâ€”Overview and Challenges," IMF Working Papers 08/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Durnev, Art & Fauver, Larry, 2008. "Stealing from Thieves: Firm Governance and Performance when States are Predatory," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-12, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cheung, Yan-Leung & Rau, P. Raghavendra & Aris, Stouraitis, 2008. "The helping hand, the lazy hand, or the grabbing hand? Central vs. local government shareholders in publicly listed firms in China," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.