Report NEP-PBE-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harry ter Rele, 2005. "Measuring lifetime redistribution in Dutch collective arrangements," CPB Document 79, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Friberg, Richard & Asplund, Marcus & Wilander, Fredrik, 2005. "Demand and Distance: Evidence on Cross-Border Shopping," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 587, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Forslid, Rikard, 2005. "Can We Trust Private Firms as Suppliers of Vaccine for the Avian Influenza?," Research Papers in Economics 2005:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 06 Feb 2006.
- Alfred Boss & Thomas Elendner, 2005. "Incentives to Work: The Case of Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1237, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:418 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miles Corak & Michael Fertig & Marcus Tamm, 2005. "A Portrait of Child Poverty in Germany," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa05/29, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Bernard Cornet & Mihaela Topuzu, 2005. "Existence Of Equilibria For Economies With Externalities And A Measure Space Of Consumers," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200505, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2005.