Report NEP-PBE-2004-10-18This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abul Naga Ramses & Kolodziejczyk Christophe & Muller Tobias, 2004. "The Redistributive Impact of Alternative Income Maintenance Schemes: A Microsimulation Study using Swiss Data," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2004.11, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Bizet, Bernard, 2004. "Public Property Privatization in France," ESSEC Working Papers DR 04009, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Francisco Martínez Mora, 2004. "The impact of fiscal decentralization on income segregation," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/68, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Paolo Consolini, 2004. "Administrative data based statistics: the case of non-pension cash benefits (NPCB)," Public Economics 0409015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bizet, Bernard, 2004. "Real Estate Taxation and Local Tax Policies in France," ESSEC Working Papers DR 04010, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.