Report NEP-PBE-2004-08-09This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikos Nikiforakis, 2004. "Punishment and Counter-punishment in Public Goods Games: Can we still govern ourselves?," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/05, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Apr 2004.
- Katsushi Imai, 2004. "Targeting versus Universalism: An Evaluation of Indirect Effects of the Employment Guarantee Scheme in India," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/07, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Jun 2004.
- Tamunopriye Jones Agiobenebo, 2004. "On the Optimal Quantity of Public Goods and Related Issues," Public Economics 0408002, EconWPA.
- Item repec:ind:nipfwp:15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wpa:wuwple:0408001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Ávila, Diego Romero & Strauch, Rolf, 2003. "Public finances and long-term growth in Europe - evidence from a panel data analysis," Working Paper Series 0246, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:ind:nipfwp:07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore