Report NEP-PBE-2004-04-25This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aronsson, Thomas & Dalin, Torbjörn & Sjögren, Tomas, 2004. "Optimal Taxation and Redistribution in an OLG Model with Unemployment," Umeå Economic Studies 635, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Klaas Staal, 2004. "Country Size and Public Good Provision," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-026/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Blomquist, Sören, 2004. "Redistribution and Provision of Public Goods in an Economic Federation," Umeå Economic Studies 636, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "What has been the tax competition experience of the past 20 years?," IFS Working Papers W04/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore