Report NEP-PBE-2004-04-11This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nizar Allouch & Myrna Wooders, 2004. "Price Taking Equilibrium in Club Economies with Multiple Memberships and Unbounded Club Sizes," Working Papers 513, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Luis G. Gonzalez & Werner Gueth & M. Vittoria Levati, 2004. "The Blues Goes On But When Does It Stop? Public Goods Experiments with Non-Definite and Non-Commonly Known Time Horizons," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Jan Hanousek & Filip Palda, 2004. "Mission Implausible II: Measuring the Informal Sector in a Transition Economy Using Macro Methods," Public Economics 0404002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan-Carlos Cordoba, 2004. "Debt-Constraints or Incomplete Markets? A Decomposition of the Wealth and Consumption Inequality in the U.S," Macroeconomics 0404004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vassilis T Rapanos, 2004. "Tax Incidence In A Model With Efficiency Wages And Unemployment," Public Economics 0404001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horst Siebert, 2004. "Germany's Fiscal Policy Stance," Kiel Working Papers 1196, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2004. "How Big IS the Irregular Economy?," Macroeconomics 0404005, University Library of Munich, Germany.