Report NEP-PBE-2004-03-28This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Eftichios S. Sartzetakis, . "International Environmental Agreements -The Role of Foresight," Economics Working Papers 2002-10, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Katrin Hussinger, 2004. "R&D and Subsidies at the Firm Level: An Application of Parametric and Semi-Parametric Two-Step Selection Models," Public Economics 0403005, EconWPA.
- Börner, Kira, 2004. "Political Economy Reasons for Government Inertia: The Role of Interest Groups in the Case of Access to Medicines," Discussion Papers in Economics 313, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Engström, Stefan & Westerberg, Anna, 2004. "Information Costs and Mutual Fund Flows," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 555, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Zvika Neeman & M. Daniele Paserman & Avi Simhon, 2004. "Corruption and Openness," Discussion Paper Series dp353, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Jason Barr & Francesco Passarelli, . "Who Has the Power in the EU?," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2004-005, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.