Report NEP-PBE-2002-11-04This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan Auerbach, 2002. "Is There a Role for Discretionary Fiscal Policy?," NBER Working Papers 9306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clemens Sialm, 2002. "Stochastic Taxation and Asset Pricing in Dynamic General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 9301, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philip R. Lane, 2002. "The Cyclical Behaviour of Fiscal Policy: Evidence from the OECD," Trinity Economics Papers 20022, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- David S. Lee & Enrico Moretti & Matthew J. Butler, 2002. "Credibility and Policy Convergence: Evidence from U.S. House Roll Call Voting Records," NBER Working Papers 9315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansson, Åsa, 2002. "The Wealth Tax and Economic Growth," Working Papers 2002:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew D. Shapiro & Joel Slemrod, 2002. "Did the 2001 Tax Rebate Stimulate Spending? Evidence from Taxpayer Surveys," NBER Working Papers 9308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krogstrup, Signe, 2002. "Public debt asymmetries: the effect on taxes and spending in the European Union," Working Paper Series 162, European Central Bank.