Report NEP-PBE-2002-09-21This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Axel Gautier, 2002. "Regulation under Financial Constraints," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse16_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Axel Gautier & Manipushpak Mitra, 2002. "Financing Infrastructure under Budget Constraint," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse15_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- S. Brock Blomberg & Gregory D. Hess & Akila Weerapana, 2002. "Terrorism From Within: An Economic Model of Terrorism," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-14, Claremont Colleges.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:341 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcos Bonturi, 2002. "The Brazilian Pension System: Recent Reforms and Challenges Ahead," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 340, OECD Publishing.