Report NEP-PBE-2002-08-16This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jaromir Cekota & Rauf Gönenç & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2002. "Strengthening the Management of Public Spending in Hungary," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 336, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:oed:oecdec:334 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Merle Erickson & Austan Goolsbee & Edward Maydew, 2002. "How Prevalent is Tax Arbitrage? Evidence from the Market for Municipal Bonds," NBER Working Papers 9105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Selén, Jan, 2002. "Taxable Income Responses to Tax Changes - A Panel Analysis of the 1990/91 Swedish Reform," Working Paper Series 177, Trade Union Institute for Economic Research.
- David Rae, 2002. "Next Steps for Public Spending in New Zealand: The Pursuit of Effectiveness," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 337, OECD Publishing.