Report NEP-PBE-2000-01-31This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1999180 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Espinosa-Vega & Steven Russell, 1999. "A public finance analysis of multiple reserve requirements," Working Paper 99-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jon Gruber & Emmanuel Saez, 2000. "The Elasticity of Taxable Income: Evidence and Implications," NBER Working Papers 7512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2000. "Labor Taxation in Search Equililbrium with Home Production," Working Paper Series 2000:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:266 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richare Voith, 1999. "Does the tax treatment of housing create an incentive for exclusionary zoning and increased decentralization?," Working Papers 99-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20000002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Gruber, 2000. "Youth Smoking in the U.S.: Prices and Policies," NBER Working Papers 7506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:bodewp:348 is not listed on IDEAS anymore