Report NEP-PBE-2000-01-17This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randall S. Kroszner & Thomas Stratmann, 2000. "Does Political Ambiguity Pay? Corporate Campaign Contributions and the Rewards to Legislator Reputation," NBER Working Papers 7475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pranab Bardhan and and Dilip Mookherjee., 1999. "Relative Capture of Local and Central Governments: An Essay in the Political Economy of Decentralization," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C99-109, University of California at Berkeley.
- Ruhi Saith and Barbara Harriss-White, "undated". "Anti-poverty Policy: Screening for Eligibility Using Village-level Evidence," QEH Working Papers qehwps31, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Item repec:ucb:calbcd:c98-104 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubwor:199917 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubwor:199918 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rebecca M. Blank, David Card and Philip K. Robins, 1999. "Financial Incentives for Increasing Work and Income Among Low-Income Families," Economics Working Papers E99-264, University of California at Berkeley.
- Item repec:ucb:calbwp:e99-267 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubwor:199919 is not listed on IDEAS anymore