Report NEP-PBE-1999-05-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bronwyn H. Hall & John van Reenen, 1999. "How Effective are Fiscal Incentives for R&D? A New Review of the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:imfwpa:9921 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:boc:bococf:252 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1999. "When Can Public Policy Makers Rely on Private Markets? The Effective Provision of Social Services," NBER Working Papers 7099, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Wikström, Magnus, 1999. "Income Distribution and the Optimal Provision of Local Public Goods," Umeå Economic Studies 510, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:boc:bococf:251 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David F. Bradford & Daniel N. Shaviro, 1999. "The Economics of Vouchers," NBER Working Papers 7092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parthasarathi Shome, 1999. "Taxation in Latin America; Structural Trends and Impact of Administration," IMF Working Papers 99/19, .
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Selahattin Imrohoroglu & Thomas J. Sargent, 1998. "Projected U.S. demographics and social security," Working Paper Series WP-98-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Karen E. Dynan & Spencer D. Krane, 1999. "Unemployment risk and precautionary wealth: evidence from households' balance sheets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 1999. "Political Economics and Public Finance," NBER Working Papers 7097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.