Report NEP-PAY-2018-05-14This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Barnett & Mingzhi Hu & Xue Wang, 2018. "Does the Utilization of Information Communication Technology Promote Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Rural China," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201802, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2018.
- Eyal Apatov & Nathan Chappell & Arthur Grimes, 2018. "Is internet on the right track? The digital divide, path dependence, and the rollout of New Zealand’s ultra-fast broadband," Working Papers 18_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Paolo Crosetto & Tobias Regner, 2018. "It's never too late: funding dynamics and self pledges in reward-based crowdfunding," Working Papers hal-01779128, HAL.
- Peter Sittler, 2017. "Digitalization in Real Estate," ERES eres2017_128, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sonnenschein, Katja Rabea, 2018. "IT Security in the Age of Digitalization – Toward an Understanding of Risk Perceptions and Protective Behaviors of Private Individuals and Managers in Organizations," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 102853, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Dengler, Sebastian & Prüfer, Jens, 2018. "Consumers' Privacy Choices in the Era of Big Data," Discussion Paper 2018-014, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Toke R. Fosgaard & Adriaan (A.R.) Soetevent, 2018. "Promises Undone: How Committed Pledges Impact Donations to Charity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-044/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Valentín Ribeiro, 2018. "Est-ce que le bitcoin peut modifier les transactions mondiales?," Documentos de Trabajo UEC 016236, Universidad Externado de Colombia.
- Yang, Cathy L. & Mukherjee, Anirban & Xiao, Ping & Chattopadhyay, Amitava, 2017. "Does the Crowd Support Innovation? Innovation Claims and Success on Kickstarter," HEC Research Papers Series 1220, HEC Paris, revised 05 Sep 2017.
- Bodenheimer, Miriam, 2018. "Transition towards socially sustainable behavior? An analysis of the smartphone sector," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S06/2018, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Ebraheim Ali Lahbash & Simon Huston & Ali Parsa, 2017. "Investigating UAE Residential valuation systems: results and recommendations," ERES eres2017_284, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sandro Montresor & Francesco Quatraro,, 2018. "Green Technologies and Smart Specialisation Strategies: A European Patent-Based Analysis of the Intertwining of Technological Relatedness and Key-Enabling-Technologies," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201808, University of Turin.