Report NEP-PAY-2017-08-06This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christine Parlour, 2017. "Making Money: Commercial Banks, Liquidity Transformation and the Payment System," 2017 Meeting Papers 388, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Koichiro Kamada, 2017. "The Transactions Demand for Paper and Digital Currencies," IMES Discussion Paper Series 17-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Christian Jaag & Matthias Finger, 2017. "What future for the Post Office network?," Working Papers 0059, Swiss Economics.
- Amber Peterman & Jennifer Yablonski & Silvio Daidone & UNICEF Office of Research - Innocenti, 2017. "Myth-busting? How research is refuting common perceptions about unconditional cash transfers," Papers inores912, Innocenti Research Briefs.
- Juan Beccuti & Christian Jaag, 2017. "The Bitcoin Mining Game: On the Optimality of Honesty in Proof-of-work Consensus Mechanism," Working Papers 0060, Swiss Economics.
- Díaz, Juan José & Saldarriaga, Víctor, 2017. "Promoting prenatal health care in poor rural areas through conditional cash transfers: evidence from JUNTOS in Peru," Avances de Investigación 0025, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Nestor Duch-Brown, 2017. "The competitive landscape of online platforms," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2017-04, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).