Report NEP-ORE-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hoffmann, Florian & Inderst, Roman & Opp, Marcus M., 2018. "Only time will tell: A theory of deferred compensation," SAFE Working Paper Series 218, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Somsri Banditvilai & Siriluck Anansatitzin, 2018. "Comparative Study of Three Time Series Methods in Forecasting Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever Incidence in Thailand," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409199, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Autcha Araveeporn, 2018. "A Comparison of Parameter Estimation of Logistic Regression model by Maximum Likelihood, Ridge Regression, Markov Chain Monte Carlo Methods," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 6409196, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jaskowski, M. & McAleer, M.J., 2018. "Spurious Cross-Sectional Dependence in Credit Spread Changes," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 208-34, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Susan Athey & Guido W. Imbens, 2018. "Design-based Analysis in Difference-In-Differences Settings with Staggered Adoption," NBER Working Papers 24963, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asai, M. & Peiris, S. & McAleer, M.J. & Allen, D.E., 2018. "Cointegrated Dynamics for A Generalized Long Memory Process," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2018-32, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Holtemöller, Oliver & Schult, Christoph, 2018. "Expectation formation, financial frictions, and forecasting performance of dynamic stochastic general equilibrium models," IWH Discussion Papers 15/2018, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Carvalho, Carlos & Nechio, Fernanda & Tristao, Tiago, 2018. "Taylor Rule Estimation by OLS," Working Paper Series 2018-11, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Anna Gloria Billé & Leopoldo Catania, 2018. "Dynamic Spatial Autoregressive Models with Time-varying Spatial Weighting Matrices," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS55, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.