Report NEP-ORE-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Li, Longqing, 2017. "A Comparative Study of GARCH and EVT Model in Modeling Value-at-Risk," MPRA Paper 85645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwarz, Hannes & Kotthoff, Lars & Hoos, Holger & Fichtner, Wolf & Bertsch, Valentin, 2017. "Using automated algorithm configuration to improve the optimization of decentralized energy systems modeled as large-scale, two-stage stochastic programs," Working Paper Series in Production and Energy 24, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Institute for Industrial Production (IIP).
- Tsionas, Mike & Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2018. "An Internally Consistent Approach to the Estimation of Market Power and Cost Efficiency with an Application to U.S. Banking," MPRA Paper 85811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edoardo Gaffeo, 2018. "Leverage and evolving heterogeneous beliefs in a simple agent-based financial market," DEM Working Papers 2018/03, Department of Economics and Management.
- Luis Daniel Torres Gonzalez & Jangho Yang, 2018. "The Persistent Statistical Structure of the US Input-Output Coefficient Matrices: 1963-2007," Working Papers 1804, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza & Giorgio E. Primiceri, 2018. "Economic predictions with big data: the illusion of sparsity," Staff Reports 847, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Alessandro Casini & Pierre Perron, 2017. "Continuous Record Laplace-based Inference about the Break Date in Structural Change Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2018-011, Boston University - Department of Economics.