Report NEP-ORE-2017-04-23This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rachida Ouysse, 2017. "Constrained principal components estimation of large approximate factor models," Discussion Papers 2017-12, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Jangho Yang, 2017. "An Entropy-Constrained Model of Induced Technical Change with a Single Innovation Possibility Frontier," Working Papers 1714, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Skrobotov Anton & Cavaliere Giuseppe & Taylor Robert, 2016. "Wild Bootstrap Seasonal Unit Root Tests for Time Series with Periodic Non-Stationary Volatility," Working Papers wpaper-2016-269, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.
- Christophe Boucher & Gilles de Truchis & Elena Dumitrescu & Sessi Tokpavi, 2017. "Testing for Extreme Volatility Transmission with Realized Volatility Measures," EconomiX Working Papers 2017-20, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Tom Boot & Andreas Pick, 2017. "A near optimal test for structural breaks when forecasting under square error loss," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-039/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Isabel Narbón-Perpiñá & Mª Teresa Balaguer-Coll & Marko Petrovic & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2017. "Which estimator to measure local governments’ cost efficiency? An application to Spanish municipalities," Working Papers 2017/06, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Gao, Lin, 2017. "Between Trust and Performance: Exploring Socio-Economic Mechanisms on Directed Weighted Regular Ring with Agent-Based Modeling," MPRA Paper 78428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charoensook, Banchongsan, 2017. "Violations of Uniform Partner Ranking Condition in Two-way Flow Strict Nash Networks," MPRA Paper 77961, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wenger, Kai & Leschinski, Christian & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2017. "A Simple Test on Structural Change in Long-Memory Time Series," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-592, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.