Report NEP-ORE-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ciccarelli, Nicola, 2016. "Semiparametric Efficient Adaptive Estimation of the PTTGARCH model," MPRA Paper 72021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreou, Elena, 2016. "On the use of high frequency measures of volatility in MIDAS regressions," CEPR Discussion Papers 11307, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pedro Carneiro & Sokbae (Simon) Lee & Daniel Wilhelm, 2016. "Optimal data collection for randomized control trials," CeMMAP working papers CWP15/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Davide De Gaetano, 2016. "Forecast Combinations For Realized Volatility In Presence Of Structural Breaks," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0208, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Mattia Guerini & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "No Man is an Island: The Impact of Heterogeneity and Local Interactions on Macroeconomic Dynamics," Sciences Po publications 2016-18, Sciences Po.