Report NEP-ORE-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Magesan, Arvind, 2016. "Solution and Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Structural Models Using Euler Equations," CEPR Discussion Papers 11300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blagov, Boris & Funke, Michael, 2014. "The credibility of Hong Kong’s currency board system: Looking through the prism of MS-VAR models with time-varying transition probabilities," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Charoula Daskalaki & George Skiadopoulos & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2016. "Diversification Benefits of Commodities: A Stochastic Dominance Efficiency Approach," Working Papers 797, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Xu, Ning & Hong, Jian & Fisher, Timothy, 2016. "Model selection consistency from the perspective of generalization ability and VC theory with an application to Lasso," MPRA Paper 71670, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abi Morshed, Alaa & Andreou, E. & Boldea, Otilia, 2016. "Structural Break Tests Robust to Regression Misspecification," Discussion Paper 2016-019, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Willems, Bert & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2016. "Regulatory Holidays and Optimal Network Expansion," Discussion Paper 2016-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter Malec, 2016. "A Semiparametric Intraday GARCH Model," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1633, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujishima, Shota, 2016. "Optimal Income Taxation with a Stationarity Constraint in a Dynamic Stochastic Economy," MPRA Paper 71625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Søren Johansen & Bent Nielsen, 2016. "Tightness of M-estimators for multiple linear regression in time series," CREATES Research Papers 2016-18, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Florian Hartmann & Matthieu Charpe & Peter Flaschel & Roberto Veneziani, 2016. "A Basic Model of Real-Financial Market Interactions with Heterogeneous Opinion Dynamics," IEER Working Papers 104, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University, revised 26 May 2016.