Report NEP-ORE-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hampf, Benjamin, 2015. "Estimating the materials balance condition: A stochastic frontier approach," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 226, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2016. "Estimating a Falsified Model," DETU Working Papers 1601, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Stelios D. Bekiros & Alessia Paccagnini, 2014. "Estimating point and density forecasts for the US economy with a factor-augmented vector autoregressive DSGE model," Open Access publications 10197/7588, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Mattia Guerini & Alessio Moneta, 2016. "A Method for Agent-Based Models Validation," Working Papers Series 42, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Nikolaos Antonakakis & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Clement Kyei, 2016. "Components of Economic Policy Uncertainty and Predictability of US Stock Returns and Volatility: Evidence from a Nonparametric Causality-in-Quantile Approach," Working Papers 201639, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Zeineb Affes & Rania Hentati-Kaffel, 2016. "Forecast bankruptcy using a blend of clustering and MARS model - Case of US banks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16026, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand K. Hassani & Kehan Li, 2016. "A robust confidence interval of historical Value-at-Risk for small sample," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16034, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Robert Kollmann, 2016. "Tractable Likelihood-Based Estimation of Non-Linear DSGE Models Using Higher-Order Approximations," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-15, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.