Report NEP-ORE-2015-12-28This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zhenlin Yang & Jihai Yu & Shew Fan Liu, 2015. "Bias correction for fixed effects spatial panel data models," Working Papers 04-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Nuno Silva, 2015. "Industry based equity premium forecasts," GEMF Working Papers 2015-19, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Ana Beatriz Galvão & Liudas Giraitis & George Kapetanios & Katerina Petrova, 2015. "A Bayesian Local Likelihood Method for Modelling Parameter Time Variation in DSGE Models," Working Papers 770, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Chong, Terence Tai Leung & Chen, Haiqiang & Wong, Tsz Nga & Yan, Isabel K., 2015. "Estimation and Inference of Threshold Regression Models with Measurement Errors," MPRA Paper 68457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Violetta Dalla & Liudas Giraitis & Peter C.B. Phillips, 2015. "Testing Mean Stability of Heteroskedastic Time Series," Working Papers 765, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Su Liangjun & Junhui Qian, 2015. "Shrinkage Estimation of Common Breaks in Panel Data Models via Adaptive Group Fused Lasso," Working Papers 07-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Meldrum, Andrew & Roberts-Sklar, Matt, 2015. "Long-run priors for term structure models," Bank of England working papers 575, Bank of England.
- Francisco Barillas & Jay Shanken, 2015. "Comparing Asset Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 21771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.