Report NEP-ORE-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kim, Jaeho, 2015. "Bayesian Inference in a Non-linear/Non-Gaussian Switching State Space Model: Regime-dependent Leverage Effect in the U.S. Stock Market," MPRA Paper 67153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stéphane Goutte & Amine Ismail & Huyên Pham, 2017. "Regime-switching Stochastic Volatility Model : Estimation and Calibration to VIX options," Working Papers hal-01212018, HAL.
- Jia Chen & Degui Li & Yingcun Xia, 2015. "New Semiparametric Estimation Procedure for Functional Coefficient Longitudinal Data Models," Discussion Papers 15/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- de Bruijn, L.P. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2015. "Stochastic levels and duration dependence in US unemployment," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-20, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Chen, Song Xi & Lei, Lihua & Tu, Yundong, 2014. "Functional Coefficient Moving Average Model with Applications to forecasting Chinese CPI," MPRA Paper 67074, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Philippe Koutchade & Alain Carpentier & Fabienne Féménia, 2015. "Empirical modeling of production decisions of heterogeneous farmers with random parameter models," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-10, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Jia Chen & Degui Li & Oliver Linton & Zudi Lu, 2015. "Semiparametric Model Averaging of Ultra-High Dimensional Time Series," Discussion Papers 15/18, Department of Economics, University of York.