Report NEP-ORE-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António A. F. Santos, 2015. "On the Forecasting of Financial Volatility Using Ultra-High Frequency Data," GEMF Working Papers 2015-17, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Tsionas, Efthymios, 2015. "A Cost System Approach to the Stochastic Directional Technology Distance Function with Undesirable Outputs: The Case of U.S. Banks in 2001-2010," MPRA Paper 66490, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denny Lie, 2015. "Straightforward Approximate Stochastic Equilibria for Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models," 2015 Meeting Papers 523, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dimitrios P. Louzis, 2015. "Steady-state priors and Bayesian variable selection in VAR forecasting," Working Papers 195, Bank of Greece.
- Carriero, Andrea & Kapetanios, George & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2015. "Structural Analysis with Multivariate Autoregressive Index Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 10801, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tsyplakov, Alexander, 2015. "Quasifiltering for time-series modeling," MPRA Paper 66453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Norbert Christopeit & Michael Massmann, 2015. "Estimating Structural Parameters in Regression Models with Adaptive Learning," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-106/III, Tinbergen Institute.