Report NEP-ORE-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitri Blueschke & Viktoria Blüschke-Nikolaeva & Ivan Savin, 2015. "Slow and steady wins the race: approximating Nash equilibria in nonlinear quadratic tracking games," Jena Economic Research Papers 2015-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xiaoxia Shi, 2015. "Inference Based on Many Conditional Moment Inequalities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2010, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Oh, Dong Hwan & Patton, Andrew J., 2015. "Modelling Dependence in High Dimensions with Factor Copulas," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Martin Kaae Jensen, 2015. "Distributional Comparative Statics," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/14, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Oh, Dong Hwan & Patton, Andrew J., 2015. "High-Dimensional Copula-Based Distributions with Mixed Frequency Data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Feige, Christian, 2015. "Success rates in simplified threshold public goods games: A theoretical model," Working Paper Series in Economics 70, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Fengler, Matthias R. & Herwartz, Helmut, 2015. "Measuring spot variance spillovers when (co)variances are time-varying – the case of multivariate GARCH models," Economics Working Paper Series 1517, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Francisco Blasques & Siem Jan Koopman & Katarzyna Lasak & André Lucas, 2015. "In-Sample Confidence Bands and Out-of-Sample Forecast Bands for Time-Varying Parameters in Observation Driven Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-083/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Massimo Filippini & Martin Koller & Giuliano Masiero, 2015. "Competitive tendering versus performance-based negotiation in Swiss public transport," IdEP Economic Papers 1504, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.