Report NEP-ORE-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cep:stiecm:582 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Taisuke Otsu & Luke Taylor, 2014. "Estimation of Nonseparable Models with Censored Dependent Variables and Endogenous Regressors," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 575, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Ajevskis, Viktors, 2015. "Semi-Global Solutions to DSGE Models: Perturbation around a Deterministic Path," Dynare Working Papers 44, CEPREMAP.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2015. "“Self-organizing map analysis of agents’ expectations. Different patterns of anticipation of the 2008 financial crisis”," AQR Working Papers 201508, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Mar 2015.
- Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti & Levent Ulkti, 2015. "Stochastic Complementarity," Working Papers 745, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Andrew Binning & Junior Maih, 2015. "Sigma point filters for dynamic nonlinear regime switching models," Working Paper 2015/10, Norges Bank.
- Lorenzo Camponovo & Taisuke Otsu, 2014. "Robustness of bootstrap in instrumental variable regression," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 572, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Muteba Mwamba, John & Thabo, Lethaba & Uwilingiye, Josine, 2014. "Modelling the short-term interest rate with stochastic differential equation in continuous time: linear and nonlinear models," MPRA Paper 64386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clifford Lam & Pedro Souza, 2014. "Regularization for Spatial Panel Time Series Using the Adaptive LASSO," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 578, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Patrick Carter, 2015. "Aid Econometrics: Lessons from a Stochastic Growth Model," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 15/659, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Esfandiar Maasoumi & Michael McAleer & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2015. "A Stochastic Dominance Approach to the Basel III Dilemma: Expected Shortfall or VaR?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-056/III, Tinbergen Institute.