Report NEP-ORE-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lombardo, Giovanni & Uhlig, Harald, 2014. "A theory of pruning," Working Paper Series 1696, European Central Bank.
- Gael M. Martin & Brendan P.M. McCabe & Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Christian P. Robert, 2014. "Approximate Bayesian Computation in State Space Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 20/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Diana Barro & Elio Canestrelli & Fabio Lanza, 2014. "Volatility vs. downside risk: optimally protecting against drawdowns and maintaining portfolio performance," Working Papers 2014:18, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Svetlana Boyarchenko & Sergei Levendorskii, 2011. "Preemption Games under Levy Uncertainty," Department of Economics Working Papers 131101, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2014.
- Gregor Semieniuk & Ellis Scharfenaker, 2014. "A Bayesian Latent Variable Mixture Model for Filtering Firm Profit Rate," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2014-1, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Haroon Mumtaz, 2014. "Financial regimes and uncertainty shocks," BCAM Working Papers 1404, Birkbeck Centre for Applied Macroeconomics.
- Malik, Muhammad Irfan & Rehman, Atiq-ur-, 2014. "Choice of Spectral Density Estimator in Ng-Perron Test: Comparative Analysis," MPRA Paper 59973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Meermeyer, 2014. "LinRegInteractive: An R Package for the Interactive Interpretation of Linear Regression Models," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP14014, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Radev, Deyan, 2014. "Assessing systemic fragility: A probabilistic perspective," SAFE Working Paper Series 70, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Morten Ã˜. Nielsen & Michal Ksawery Popiel, 2018. "A Matlab Program And User's Guide For The Fractionally Cointegrated Var Model," Working Paper 1330, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Phillipp Eisenhauer & James J. Heckman & Stefano Mosso, 2014. "Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Models by Maximum Likelihood and the Simulated Method of Moments," NBER Working Papers 20622, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francesca Di Iorio & Stefano Fachin, 2014. "Dealing with unobservable common trends in small samples: a panel cointegration approach," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2014/5, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Ben Nasr, Adnen & Lux, Thomas & Ajmi, Ahdi Noomen & Gupta, Rangan, 2014. "Forecasting the Volatility of the Dow Jones Islamic Stock Market Index: Long Memory vs. Regime Switching," FinMaP-Working Papers 2, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00912889 is not listed on IDEAS anymore