Report NEP-ORE-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140103 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Galeano San Miguel, Pedro & Ausín Olivera, María Concepción & Lopes, Hedibert F. & Virbickaite, Audrone, 2014. "Particle learning for Bayesian non-parametric Markov Switching Stochastic Volatility model," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws142819, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- André Lucas & Xin Zhang, 2014. "Score Driven exponentially Weighted Moving Average and Value-at-Risk Forecasting," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-092/IV/DSF77, Tinbergen Institute, revised 09 Sep 2015.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140087 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Halkos, George & Tsilika, Kyriaki, 2014. "Nonlinear time series analysis of annual temperatures concerning the global Earth climate," MPRA Paper 59140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Gaetan Martinet & Michael McAleer, 2014. "On the Invertibility of EGARCH," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-096/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Søren Johansen & Lukasz Gatarek, 2014. "Optimal hedging with the cointegrated vector autoregressive model," CREATES Research Papers 2014-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Barnett, William A. & Duzhak, Evgeniya A., 2014. "Structural Stability of the Generalized Taylor Rule," MPRA Paper 58737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blagov, Boris & Funke, Michael, 2014. "The credibility of Hong Kong’s currency board system: Looking through the prism of MS-VAR models with time-varying transition probabilities," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gordon Anderson & Teng Wah Leo, 2014. "Ranking Alternative Non-Combinable Prospects: A Stochastic Dominance Based Route to the Second Best Solution," Working Papers tecipa-520, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Furkan Emirmahmutoglu & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller & Tolga Omay, 2014. "Is Real Per Capita State Personal Income Stationary? New Nonlinear, Asymmetric Panel-Data Evidence," Working Papers 201462, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Thorsten Lehnert & Gildas Blanchard & Dennis Bams, 2014. "Evaluating Option Pricing Model Performance Using Model Uncertainty," LSF Research Working Paper Series 14-06, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Yang, Bill Huajian, 2014. "Modeling Systematic Risk and Point-in-Time Probability of Default under the Vasicek Asymptotic Single Risk Factor Model Framework," MPRA Paper 59025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2014. "How Large are Firing Costs? A Cross-Country Study," MPRA Paper 58762, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chabi-Yo, Fousseni & Colacito, Riccardo, 2013. "The Term Structures of Co-entropy in International Financial Markets," Working Paper Series 2013-17, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.