Report NEP-ORE-2012-12-22This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephen G. Donald & Yu-Chin Hsu, 2012. "Improving the Power of Tests of Stochastic Dominance," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 12-A015, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan, revised May 2013.
- Dan Farhat, 2012. "Artificial Neural Networks and Aggregate Consumption Patterns in New Zealand," Working Papers 1205, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2012.
- Kouroche Vafaï, 2012. "Information in Hierarchies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12086, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Gabriel de Abreu Madeira, 2012. "Legal Enforcement, Default and Heterogeneity of Project Financing Contracts," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_31, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Ana Rincon & Michela VECCHI & Francesco VENTURINI, 2012. "ICT spillovers, absorptive capacity and productivity performance," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 103/2012, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.