Report NEP-ORE-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karapanagiotidis, Paul, 2012. "Improving Bayesian VAR density forecasts through autoregressive Wishart Stochastic Volatility," MPRA Paper 38885, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Sandal, Leif K., 2012. "The Ensemble Kalman Filter in Bioeconomics," Discussion Papers 2012/5, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Li, Yushu, 2012. "Estimating and Forecasting APARCH-Skew-t Models by Wavelet Support Vector Machines," Working Papers 2012:13, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Drichoutis, Andreas & Lusk, Jayson, 2012. "Judging statistical models of individual decision making under risk using in- and out-of-sample criteria," MPRA Paper 38951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiper, Michael P. & Veiga, Helena & Galán, Jorge E., 2012. "Bayesian estimation of inefficiency heterogeneity in stochastic frontier models," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws121007, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Heejoon Han & Dennis Kristensen, 2012. "Asymptotic Theory for the QMLE in GARCH-X Models with Stationary and Non-Stationary Covariates," CREATES Research Papers 2012-25, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.