Report NEP-ORE-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:got:cegedp:116 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Monica Billio & Roberto Casarin & Francesco Ravazzolo & Herman K. van Dijk, 2010. "Combining predictive densities using Bayesian filtering with applications to US economics data," Working Paper 2010/29, Norges Bank.
- Sriram Shankar & Chris O'Donnell & John Quiggin, 2010. "Production Under Uncertainty: A Simulation Study," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WPR10_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Khin Swe Latt & Jorn Altmann, 2010. "A Cost-Benefit-Based Analytical Model for Finding the Optimal Offering of Software Services," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201070, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Dec 2010.
- Matthias Fengler & Helmut Herwartz & Christian Werner, 2010. "A dynamic copula approach to recovering the index implied volatility skew," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 1132, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen, revised Nov 2011.