Report NEP-ORE-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dennis Kristensen & Bernard Salanie, 2010. "Higher Order Improvements for Approximate Estimators," Discussion Papers 0910-15, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Dinghai Xu, 2010. "A Threshold Stochastic Volatility Model with Realized Volatility," Working Papers 1003, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Christoffel, Kai & Warne, Anders & Coenen, Günter, 2010. "Forecasting with DSGE models," Working Paper Series 1185, European Central Bank.
- Grassi, Stefano & Proietti, Tommaso, 2010. "Characterizing economic trends by Bayesian stochastic model specifi cation search," MPRA Paper 22569, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sebastian Henn & Gerhard Wäscher, 2010. "Tabu Search Heuristics for the Order Batching Problem in Manual Order Picking Systems," FEMM Working Papers 100007, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore