Report NEP-ORE-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Wolff & Thorsten Lehnert & Cokki Versluis, 2009. "A Cumulative Prospect Theory Approach to Option Pricing," LSF Research Working Paper Series 09-03, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Christian M. Dahl & Emma M. Iglesias, 2009. "Modelling the Volatility-Return Trade-off when Volatility may be Nonstationary," CREATES Research Papers 2009-59, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Arvid Raknerud & Øivind Skare, 2009. "Indirect inference methods for stochastic volatility models based on non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," Discussion Papers 601, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Anna Staszewska-Bystrova, 2009. "Bootstrap Confidence Bands for Forecast Paths," Working Papers 024, COMISEF.
- Helmut Herwartz & Helmut Luetkepohl, 2009. "Generalized Least Squares Estimation for Cointegration Parameters Under Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/42, European University Institute.