Report NEP-ORE-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Gambetti, Luca & Giannone, Domenico, 2009. "Macroeconomic Forecasting and Structural Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 7542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Volker KrÃ¤tschmer & John Schoenmakers, 2009. "Representations for optimal stopping under dynamic monetary utility functionals," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-055, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Jouchi Nakajima & Tsuyoshi Kunihama & Yasuhiro Omori & Sylvia Fruwirth-Scnatter, 2009. "Generalized Extreme Value Distribution with Time-Dependence Using the AR and MA Models in State Space Form," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-32, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Fang Yao, 2009. "Real and Nominal Rigidities in Price Setting: A Bayesian Analysis Using Aggregate Data," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-057, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Darné, Olivier & Ferrara, Laurent, 2009. "Identification of slowdowns and accelerations for the euro area economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7376, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.