Report NEP-ORE-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:lan:wpaper:005913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jacques Huguenin & Florian Pelgrin & Alberto Holly, 2009. "Estimation of multivariate probit models by exact maximum likelihood," Working Papers 0902, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Markku Lanne & Helmut Luetkepohl & Katarzyna Maciejowska, 2009. "Structural Vector Autoregressions with Markov Switching," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/06, European University Institute.
- Bing Li, 2009. "On the Identification of Fiscal Policy Behavior," Caepr Working Papers 2008-026, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Velasco Gómez, Carlos & Delgado González, Miguel Ángel, 2009. "A new class of distribution-free tests for time series models specification," UC3M Working papers. Economics we090904, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.