Report NEP-ORE-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Griffin, Jim & Steel, Mark F.J., 2008. "Bayesian inference with stochastic volatility models using continuous superpositions of non-Gaussian Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," MPRA Paper 11071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roxana Chiriac & Valeri Voev, 2008. "Modelling and Forecasting Multivariate Realized Volatility," CoFE Discussion Paper 08-06, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Li, Minqiang, 2008. "A Damped Diffusion Framework for Financial Modeling and Closed-form Maximum Likelihood Estimation," MPRA Paper 11185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xiaohong Chen & Roger Koenker & Zhijie Xiao, 2008. "Copula-Based Nonlinear Quantile Autoregression," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1679, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:11001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bertram Düring, 2008. "Asset Pricing Under Information with Stochastic Volatility," CoFE Discussion Paper 08-04, Center of Finance and Econometrics, University of Konstanz.
- Visser, Marcel P., 2008. "Forecasting S&P 500 Daily Volatility using a Proxy for Downward Price Pressure," MPRA Paper 11100, University Library of Munich, Germany.