Report NEP-OPM-2021-01-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alok Johri & Johnny Cotoc, 2021. "The Bribe Rate and Long Run Differences in Sovereign Borrowing Costs," Department of Economics Working Papers 2021-02, McMaster University.
- Robert Kollmann, 2021. "Liquidity Traps in a World Economy," Working Papers ECARES 2021-02, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Dennis Bonam & Gavin Goy & Emmanuel de Veirman, 2020. "Should developed economies manage international capital flows?," DNB Working Papers 702, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Joscha Beckmann & Mariarosaria Comunale, 2020. "Exchange rate fluctuations and the financial channel in emerging economies," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 83, Bank of Lithuania.
- Povilas Lastauskas & Mariarosaria Comunale & Justas Dainauskas, 2021. "What Explains Excess Trade Persistence? A Theory of Habits in the Supply Chains," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 85, Bank of Lithuania.
- António Afonso & Florence Huart & João Tovar Jalles & Piotr Stanek, 2021. "International transmission of interest rates: the role of international reserves and sovereign debt," Working Papers REM 2021/0156, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Torsten Ehlers & Mathias Hoffmann & Alexander Raabe, 2020. "Non-US global banks and dollar (co-)dependence: how housing markets became internationally synchronized," ECON - Working Papers 374, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Erlan Konebayev, 2020. "Estimation of a Small Open Economy DSGE Model for Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 6, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University, revised Dec 2020.
- Markus Kirchner & Malte Rieth, 2020. "Sovereign Default Risk, Macroeconomic Fluctuations and Monetary-Fiscal Stabilization," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 896, Central Bank of Chile.
- Thomas Torslov & Ludvig Wier & Gabriel Zucman, 2020. "The Missing Profits of Nations," Working Papers halshs-03022293, HAL.